NZIMANO INVESTMENT COMPANY (NIC)
NIC is a Company that belongs to the Diocese of Kigoma. It has started as a small scale production of soap at the Diocesan premise but is thought to expand to large soap production Industry to meet the increasing demand in the Great Lakes Region. The plan is to deal with multproducts of palm oil including bar soaps, toilet soaps, getty soaps and edible oils.
Being one of the leading and trusted investor in agricultural farming, processing, distribution and marketing (value chain development of agricultural produces, quality edible oil, quality soap and allied products both in domestic and export markets.
We are determined to become the primary provider of diversity of series of soap and edible oils dedicated to building long-term interactions with customers through quality and satisfactory needs and support and wants to be recognized as the leading soap and edible oil industries in the Great Lakes Region.
- Construction of Industrial Buildings and other infrastructure which meets regulatory standards.
- Construction of storage facility within KISEZ in Kigoma-Ujiji Locations.
- Recruitment of more staff to achieve massive production.
- Procurement of more necessary plant, machinery equipment and tools.
- Funding of working capital requirements and promotional materials for the principle operating activities of NIC.
- Fr. Esperius HAMENYANDE
P.O. Box 71
- Fr. Kilian TEREBA
P.O. Box 71
For the more budget travellers the Community Centre, less than 100 metres from the Train Station and next to the Post Office, offers low cost lodging facilities.
The Community Centre has 19 clean and simple rooms available (12 Double Rooms and 7 Single Rooms). Showers and toilets are shared and there is 24 hours reception service.
The Centre is built around a quiet courtyard and the location is perfect since it is in the City Centre.