Caritas Kigoma seeks to utilize the ground experience i.e. partnership and collaboration in between FBO’s during the implementation of a project. This was funded by RFE for HIV/AIDS to improve PLWHA and households through strengthened social networks, home based care and income generating support through gardening, poultry and small animal keeping. The project provides business planning and management skills for income generating activities.
- Supporting and empowering home based care services of HIV/AIDS patients through partnership with FBO’s and CBO’s.
- Supporting income generation activities for OVC’S, PLHA patients through partnerships with CBO’s and FBO’s.
- Conducting strategic planning activity to FBO, CBO and Government.
- Training 20 people from CBO and FBO on project management cycle.
- Identify household in need of support.
- Recruiting and training Community home based care providers.
- Developing guidelines for nursing cares.
- Distributing supplies for home based care.
- Technical supporting, monitoring and evaluation.